Workplace Campaigns 101
Running a United Way campaign at your workplace is a great opportunity to engage your coworkers and allow you and others the opportunity to invest in their community. We make running a campaign fun and simple by providing you with the tools and resources that you need, right at your fingertips! Videos are also a great tool to use during campaign. They can be easily embedded in email communications, on your company website or shown in the break room.
Please connect with Fiona Robinson at United Way of York County if you need any assistance with materials.
Watch the 2019 Community Campaign Videos!
- 2019 UWYC Campaign Pledge Form
- Campaign Poster
- 2019 Rack Card
- Casual / Dress-down / Jeans Day Stickers (Avery label #5294)
United Way is having an Impact on the York County Community! See our:
- MULTIPLIER EFFECT -> $1 to UWYC = $4.94 back to the community!
- The Difference Your Dollar Makes
- 2019 Community Impact Guide
'How I Live United' Videos
- Ron Lives United - Mentor
- Dwain Lives United - Volunteer
- Frida Lives United - Give
- Sharmain Lives United - Advocate
- Words to live by - How to Live United
- Can a T-Shirt Change the World?
Thank You Videos
United Way adds value by:
- We Impact - Stories from the community
- Coordinating Volunteers through Get Connected software
- Partnering with FamilyWize Rx Discount (Poster) (Information & Pharmacy List)