Workplace Campaigns 101
Running a United Way campaign at your workplace is a great opportunity to engage your coworkers and allow you and others the opportunity to invest in their community. We make running a campaign fun and simple by providing you with the tools and resources that you need, right at your fingertips! Videos are also a great tool to use during campaign. They can be easily embedded in email communications, on your company website or shown in the break room.
Watch the 2019 Community Campaign Videos!
- 2019 UWYC Campaign Pledge Form
- 2019 UWYC Campaign Pledge form-fillable PDF
- Campaign Poster
- 2019 Rack Cards
- Online promo (emails, website, bulletin boards) 1
- Online promo 2
- Online promo 3
- Online promo 4
- Online promo 5
- Online promo 6
- Casual / Dress-down / Jeans Day Stickers (Avery label #5294)
United Way is having an Impact on the York County Community! See our:
- MULTIPLIER EFFECT -> $1 to UWYC = $4.94 back to the community!
- The Difference Your Dollar Makes
- 2019 Community Impact Guide
- Community Impact Map of York County
'How I Live United' Videos
- Ron Lives United - Mentor
- Dwain Lives United - Volunteer
- Frida Lives United - Give
- Sharmain Lives United - Advocate
- Words to live by - How to Live United
- Can a T-Shirt Change the World?
Thank You Videos
United Way adds value by:
- We Impact - Stories from the community
- Coordinating Volunteers through Get Connected software
- Partnering with FamilyWize Rx Discount (Poster) (Information & Pharmacy List)