We support the development of strong and healthy youth by engaging them with their community by:
- Investing in the emotional well-being of teen throughout York County via the UNITED teen mental health coalition.
- Hosting a 'Connected Youth Day of Caring'.
- Identifying opportunities to address and support youth mental health.
Additionally, our work includes:
- Funded Programs - Check out our Community Impact Guide for programs that support Connected Youth.
- Days of Caring - Providing opportunities for middle and high school students to make a difference during a day-long service event.
- Character Playbook - Ensuring middle school students have the resources they need to develop strong values. (Limited scholarships available for local middle schools)
How You Can Help
Volunteers make a difference in the lives of youth. You can help! Volunteer to help now.